| From: | Tamela and Jim Elswick (awesomenurse@hotmail.com) You moved this message to its current location. |
| Sent: | Thu 11/07/13 11:11 AM |
| To: | AJ and Rhonda Sharpe (asharpe0433@yahoo.com); Alison Bryant (alatorre_1@yahoo.com); Amanda Chapman (mandabear_x3@yahoo.com); Andrea Holley (acresofgracefarm@gmail.com); April Smith (asmith@whitesvillesb.com); April Treadway (dansetzies_momma@yahoo.com); Barbara Christian (barnhar13@aol.com); BeBe Cole (eaglehearttf@netscape.net); Brittany Chase (brittanyrn09@yahoo.com); Cara Nelson (caranelson@agfwv.org); Caspia Shepherd (clsheppard@suddenlink.net); Chris Herron (chrisherron@agfwv.org); Christina Harrell (christinaluigi@yahoo.com); Cindy Elkins (lovebeingamommy@suddenlink.net); Danny silverringthing (dcdancer121@aol.com); Deana Samms (deanasamms@gmail.com); Debbie Jarmin (atoothpicker@ec.rr.com); Donna Roberts (dtunebug@suddenlink.net); Doug & Karla Mudfork (holypiano8@wirefire.com); hollie hill (hollienhill82@suddenlink.net); Huey Watkins (hubert.watkins@ymail.com); Janie Belcher (jbelcher@psc.state.wv.us); Jennifer Elswick (jenniferloveelswick@yahoo.com); jessica cooper (smfreak101@hotmail.com); Joanna Riggs (riggs.joanna@hotmail.com); Kassie Osborne (kassieosborne@yahoo.com); Kaylie Webb (kaylie2009@yahoo.com); Kellie Overton (kellie_overton@yahoo.com); Kristina Isaacs (kristina.isaacs@gmail.com); LaDonna Cooper (ccooper46@suddenlink.net); Les & Sandy Vance - Mudfork (lesandsandy@suddenlink.net); Leslie silverringthing (leslie.did@gmail.com); Lexie Elswick (lexieelswick5@hotmail.com); Linda Massey (massey96@suddenlink.net); Lindsay McMullen (lindsaydmcmullen@yahoo.com); Melissa Dale (melissadayle10@yahoo.com); Michelle Daniels (m68e66@aol.com); Rebecca Keeney (sbkeeney@hotmail.com); Rhonda Bays (sweet_single_n_blessed@yahoo.com); Rob and Tammy Webb (rwebb74@frontier.com); Robin Strickland (robin.r.strickland@wv.gov); Sheila Woodard (junebug7655@aol.com); Steve&Linda Ray (steveray1@sbcglobal.net); Tara Boggs (tboggs@bbjlc.com); Tara Holstein (deholstein@suddenlink.net); Tara Smith (teegle71@aol.com); Teresa (firefighter80007@yahoo.com); Tiffany Aliff (tiffany.aliff@gmail.com); vicki mae (angel40angel@hotmail.com) |
1 Then the LORD said to Noah, “Enter the ark, you and all your household, for you alone I have seen to be righteous before Me in this time. 2 You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3 also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth. 4 For after seven more days, I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will blot out from the face of the land every living thing that I have made.” 5 Noah did according to all that the LORD had commanded him.
Now, again, I love that God gives very clear direction when the task is important.
I'm not sure that Noah's household even found favor in God's sight. Here is says only Noah. If that changes, I will be corrected.
Noah found favor in God's sight. I imagine that God knew that Noah would carry out the task because He knew Noah's heart. What a task!
How honored I should be, instead of afraid, if God asks me to do a task. How often is that not my response!
One more thing. Noah did all that God commanded him. Oh, that I could say the same thing. How often I fall short of doing all that God asks of me because I'm easily distracted into doing my own thing instead.
Lord, please help us to hear You clearly when You call on us to do something. Please help us to discern Your voice from our own. Please help us to finish the task joyfully. Thank You for Your word, Your Son, and Your amazing love.
Now, again, I love that God gives very clear direction when the task is important.
I'm not sure that Noah's household even found favor in God's sight. Here is says only Noah. If that changes, I will be corrected.
Noah found favor in God's sight. I imagine that God knew that Noah would carry out the task because He knew Noah's heart. What a task!
How honored I should be, instead of afraid, if God asks me to do a task. How often is that not my response!
One more thing. Noah did all that God commanded him. Oh, that I could say the same thing. How often I fall short of doing all that God asks of me because I'm easily distracted into doing my own thing instead.
Lord, please help us to hear You clearly when You call on us to do something. Please help us to discern Your voice from our own. Please help us to finish the task joyfully. Thank You for Your word, Your Son, and Your amazing love.
No comments:
Post a Comment