32 Noah was five hundred years old, and Noah became the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
I don't think I realized that Noah was so soon after Methuselah. (That's what I get for NOT loving the begats) I am not one to read much into the Bible as I go. But, Lamech lived 777 years. Isn't 7 the number of completion? How interesting.
Here we are introduced to Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Noah's three sons. I know the story of Noah enough to tell it to my grandkids. It will be nice to read it straight from the Bible instead of the preschool version for a change. I am excited.
Lord, please give me wisdom to understand Your word and find You in it. Help me to continue to seek You in this way and hear Your voice when You speak to my heart.
In Jesus Name
amen
I was looking at my "after comments" from this day. Food for thought, the flood did not happen until Methuselah died. Methuselah outlived his own son by 5 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment